You two are my sunshine

Hello everyone,

It's been a while... but here I am with a new page, created between some biking and room painting!

I started this page with an Imaginisce sketch. I can't participate in the challenge, but I am still sharing the love! :)

So, here is the sketch:


And here is what I came up with:

With a few close-ups:

Some cutting some brads...

Some layering, washi, etc.


Would a LO be complete without Mr. Huey?



WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO

* I used the sketch as a starting point, I didn't stay too close
* I mainly used two PP. To get the one with writing on it, I cut the background one under the picture :) The polka dots ont comes from a journaling element page thing! :)
* I feel like everything flows in this LO

STASH USED

* The papers. I got them in April, and couldn't cut them out.. But I'm finally glad I did
* I used some washi tape, YAY!

SUPPLIES

For a list of supplies, please visit my 2peas gallery :)


Thanks for having stopped by!!



CONVERSATION

13 commentaires:

  1. Such a cute layout! I love the doilies!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh i love your take on the sketch! so fun

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely page, I like the way it flows from the top right corner to the bottom left corner. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fun! Great take on the sketch. I like to see how people stray from the original and show sketches don't have to be rigid. I love the doilies and the paint splatters. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the cut out doilies great kob

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great layout! I love the doilies hanging off the sides of the layout and the great colors, plus the little splots of paint!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. My finished page never looks like the sketch I start with...I think that is a good thing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great take on the sketch and I love the doilies!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful page love all the doilies and a super take on the sketch you've used some of the papers I just recently bought so it is lovely to get some ideas :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Beautiful layout, great take on the sketch! Love it! :)

    RépondreSupprimer