It's been a while... but here I am with a new page, created between some biking and room painting!
I started this page with an Imaginisce sketch. I can't participate in the challenge, but I am still sharing the love! :)
So, here is the sketch:
And here is what I came up with:
|Some cutting some brads...|
|Some layering, washi, etc.|
|Would a LO be complete without Mr. Huey?|
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* I used the sketch as a starting point, I didn't stay too close
* I mainly used two PP. To get the one with writing on it, I cut the background one under the picture :) The polka dots ont comes from a journaling element page thing! :)
* I feel like everything flows in this LO
* The papers. I got them in April, and couldn't cut them out.. But I'm finally glad I did
* I used some washi tape, YAY!
For a list of supplies, please visit my 2peas gallery :)
Thanks for having stopped by!!