Two more!!

Hello to everyone who might come across this blog.

I haven't been writing in a few days but I thought it would be good to post some new LOs.

Here are two I made this month. The pics were taken the day my brother got married!


Even if I didn't post at the time, this LO is based on Jen Gallacher's January "Stretch your sketch" class on Two Peas. I was pretty happy with the result considering my experience in scrapbooking. The title reads "Séance photos" but the "Séance" isn't really visible in the pic.




For this one, I was inspired by Shimelle Laine's Feb. "4x6 Photo Love" class. But since I made this LO yesterday, I haven't posted it either. 

For the title, "Dancing Queens", I used We R Memory Keepers rub-ons but I don't really like the result! Either I have issues or they are hard to work with. I think the collection is called "Coppered out". Let's say that we kind of like the sort of distress look it gives... HUM HUM!

TFL!

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire