Mademoiselle Léa

Hello everyone,

Today, I am sharing a LO I created for Shimelle Laine's sketch of the week.

I used BG Life of the party paper, together with Echo Park (Dots and Stripes collection) and AC stickers. I blinged it up and there you go.

I must say that I am pretty happy with the result. For once, I managed to cluster it pretty well :p

So, here it is... Excuse the poor quality of the picture but, even if I took it during the day, the light was sooo bad. Anyway, there you go:


With a few close-ups












STASH USED

* The stickers. I've had the EC collection and the "Remarks" stickers for a long while, so I was happy to use them.
* The stamp "J'adore"
* Even the alphas

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PROJECT

* The clustering
* The colours... It's bright and nice

SUPPLIES USED

For a list of some of the supplies used, please see my 2Peas Gallery

Before I say goodbye, I want to share with you my desk... I know it's not Wednesday, but I don't think it's ever been this bad!!



Okay now, have a great week everyone!!

CONVERSATION

6 commentaires:

  1. oh what a cute layout! love the basic grey paper

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really cute layout! Love all the details and that it is not overcrowded...beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the layout!:-) And if it makes you feel any better, my desk is worse! Oy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great layout! I love the bright colors too, makes me think of summer :) I love the peek at your space. Mine is all cleared off, but only because I had to use my desk top to wrap Christmas gifts. Haha!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. love the desk! Mine always looks like that at the end of the project! Fun layout too1

    RépondreSupprimer