Bun - Or when everything goes wrong!

Hello everyone,

As I promised (even if I said yesterday), I am going to show you a LO I created a few days ago. I have to admit that I followed a pretty simple (which I can't find anymore... It stressed me so much I didn't even note it down!). Well, I loved the sketch and I thought everything would go great! W-R-O-N-G.

As you may not know (why should you?), I found a GREAT scrapbook store in the West Island. Pretty far but totally worth it. My heart started racing when I entered it... For the full story, please go there.

Of course, I wanted to use some of the goodies I had found... Namely the alpha stamp I got, which is amazing! But the ink didn't work out so well and I ended up king of ruining the picture... Then, I tried to erase the ink on the pic. with a wet cloth but it ruined the PP. So I had to alter the sketch and found a solution to hide the mess. Now that I think about it, I should have taken pics of the mess but I didn't think about it at the time (wonder why), so I'll just show you the final result.




Well, all the mess is hidden behind the title (Bun) and the clutter of paper/washi tape which is under it (2d picture).

I have to admit that I'm not disgusted with the result at all. Plus, I used washi tape... I love it but I am always scared of using it (same thing with embellisments)... I always think I am going to mess everything up if I add something.

Today I decided that I would add what I like about the LO I am going to post from now on.

So...

What I like about this LO:

* The fact that I managed to fix the problems
*The washi tape
* The sewing on the right ('cause I used the We R Memory Keeper "SewEasy" thingie).

Supplies used (I'm getting all modern, you can click on the links... Some day, I may even put pictures, who knows!):

Cardstock: AC
PP: Basic Grey's Capella collection, Echo Park Dots and Stripes collection
Washi tape: Basic Omer Deserres product
White alphabet: LAX Thickers by AC
Stitching: Basic Sew Easy tool
Floss: Basil In Stitch'z floss
Brad things: Found in a dollar shop

Hope you like it anyway!

TFL!

Talk to you soon :)

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire