Sewing room

Hello everyone!

I decided to post this craft project because, for the first time, I used my new passion to create a gift.

I was pretty pleased with the result and I do hope that my step mother liked it as well!

So here are a few pics of a canva I made for her sewing room. There was no definite colour in the room so I chose a paper I liked...

At first, I tried playing around with paint but I messed up every try I did... So I used Ranger "Spun Sugar" and "Tattered Rose" Distress ink instead.







What I like about this project:

* The fact that it's a canva and not a simple page
* The fact that I managed to incorporate various elements you find in a sewing room (buttons, ribbons, fabric, mannequin, etc.)

List of supplies: 

Alpha stickersMarquise Thickers by American Crafts
Paper: Classic K by K&Company
Ribbon: from the stash
Mannequin & sewing machine pics: found on Internet
Flowers: Prima
Buttons: From the stash (bought in bulk at Walmart)
Corner: Don't remember
Hope you like it!

TFL!

CONVERSATION

1 commentaires: