The groom

Hello everyone,

First of all: thank you for all your kind comments on my last entry! I'm happy you like the LO better than I do!!

For today's LO, I used sketch #105 from Creative Scrappers


I liked that sketch very much for various reasons:
1) It was clean and simple, and I felt like doing such thing
2) It was a rather small picture and I needed that (plus, at the time of my brother's wedding, I had just gotten my camera and was only taking landscape pictures... Right now, I am scrapping MY pics of the event, so, that square picture was a great compromise to change things up a little bit)
3) I didn't have much paper left from the collection I'm currently using for the wedding so that was GREAT! (Since I took the resolution of using up my stash, the paper I used for this LO is as much paper which won't go into my scrap folder).

I must say that, as clean as it is, I pretty much like the result.

QUESTION FOR YOU THOUGH: do you think I should put a line on the outside edge of the LO?

Here are a few shots:


See how bold I am, I added a button compared to the original sketch. AHAHAH 

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO

* I LOVE this picture. One thing you have to know about my brother, this guy NEVER looks natural on pictures when he smiles. But here, it's just true happiness and you can just tell in the pic!
* I used up my tiny bits of papers and a star which I had already cut for another project but not used! I didn't use another collection but managed to make a LO with what I had!
* I managed to do a LO in a record time :D

SUPPLIES


* Cardstock: AC
* PP: Hello Luscious collection by BG
* Buttons: From my stash (I have ton of them so I have to scream RESOLUTION)
* Alphas:
                    * The: "Bubbles" alpha by Mark Richards
                    * Groom: "Rainboots" puffy Thickers by AC
* Ink: "Fired brick" distress ink by TH
* Blending tool, Inkssentials by Ranger
* Punch: Circle punch by Mary Uchida

CONVERSATION

3 commentaires:

  1. Great take on the sketch! i love the layout just the way it is! just my opinion

    have a great weekend! thanks for leaving a kind comment today!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very cute page! As for the line - I tend to do that a lot - I like the finish it adds, but sometimes it is good without it. It's a tough choice! I think it might look nice on this one...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the layout! I really like white space like this so I would leave it without the line :)

    RépondreSupprimer