B-day girl

Hello everyone,

As you may know/have noticed, I'm really into using "Creative Scrappers" sketches for my LOs (I even decided to create a LO for each sketch they put in their PDF files!). Well, instead of ONLY "living in the past", I decided to participate in one of their challenges with sketch #179 (to view the sketch, please click on the link).

So, here is my take (pretty clean and simple...)


And here are a few close-ups



I applies the rub-ons one on top of
the other













And just a slight modification to the journaling since I noticed a MISTAKE!!!! I HATE HATE HATE mistakes... As we say in French, "déformation professionnelle"

So, there you go!


I don't know if I like it better like that or not, but I could not stand everyone pointing this mistake out when having a look at the album!!

VARIATIONS FROM THE SKETCH

The top left corner: I used banners instead of the squares!

STASH USED

I must admit I only used the red ribbon... Well, the papers are new BUT I've had the rub-ons for a LONG while! So that also comes from my stash...

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO

* I like the way I applied the rub-ons
* The wound grain paper... but that's BG, not me :D

SUPPLIES

For a list of supplies, please visit my 2Peas gallery

TFL and have a fantastic day!!!!

CONVERSATION

8 commentaires:

  1. I love this layout! Love the banners and ribbon. And stickers. And rub-ons. I love it all! Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great way of covering your mistake - I like that solution!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this. It's great.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is one thing I love about scrapbooking, you can cover up your mistakes! :) Love your banners on your layout!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a nice clean layout. I love it :) This is one of my all time favorite paper collections! I'm not a huge Basic Grey fan but this one is just fabulous! PS Found you at 2peas MB :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. very pretty layout! thanks for commenting on my pages! (they're actually digital, not paper scraps) ;)

    RépondreSupprimer