Bien affectueusement

Hello again ladies,

I'm sharing a second card today. I created it for the week 40 challenge over at "Less is More". This week, the guideline was to use red and orange.

And here is what I came up with


And here are a few close-ups

"Mustard seed", "Spiced Marmalade" and
"Fired Brick" distress inks

Used "Spiced Marmalade" distress ink
for the title


I wanted to add a word about the orange tree... It's not really visible in the picture but I inked my stamp and then spritzed it with some Perfect Pearl mist I created (I mixed "Mandarin" perfect pearl with water in a Mini Mister). So now, the tree has a watercolour look and a nice shimer to it! (I'm in love).

STASH USED

* The sentiment comes from one of the first (if not the very first) stamp sets I bought back when I first started scrapbooking. 
* The tree stamps come from a stamp set from Kanban that's I've BARELY used... I think I only used the butterflies... So, I'm really happy I finally got around to using it!

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO

* The shimer of the orange tree
* The font of the sentiment. My grandpa used to write this way and I loved it... I wish I knew how to write this way!

SUPPLIES

Please see above and my 2Peas gallery

TFL and have a great day!

CONVERSATION

1 commentaires:

  1. Hi Johanna, it's great to see you joining our challenge with this lovely card. It looks like you had fun making this one!
    Thanks so much, do join us again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    RépondreSupprimer