"Thank you" card

Hello ladies,

AGAIN, it's been a while since my last post!! But, to make up for it, I'll post twice today (this card and another one).

I made this card for a colleague of my fiancé. She's the one who gave us the cat, so I thought a thank you card was more than appropriate! I mean, it's been one and a half week and I couldn't live without him already... *sigh*

(Can you feel the sentimental moment??)

This card was inspired by this post by the amazing Kristina Werner. I have to admit that I used the exact same concept but used the products I had on hand to create my card.

As you will see, I used the rub-ons from the Fancy pants collection I use to make my Spain LOs. But since those are summer LO, there is no room for those gorgeous flowers or this cute "Thank you". So, I thought: "BE CRAZYYY, use the items from your collections to create a card"... And I love the result!!

So, without further ado (do you even write this that way... too tired to check right now), here is my card:



STASH USED

* This border stamp from TPC studio. I think this must be one of the first stamp I ever bought and I don't think I ever used it! But K. always has great ways to use those kind of stamps, and I love it!

* To create that brown border on the right, I took a scrap of kraft paper and I spread "Brown sugar" ink from Jenni Bowlin all over it!

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS CARD

* The colour... I'm really into kraft! *LOOOOVE IT* (not as much as Gaston the car, but still).
* The general result
* I'm really happy I use those rub-ons.. I hate when stuff goes to waste!

SUPPLIES

* There are mentioned here and there, but if you ABSOLUTELY want a list, please visit my gallery on 2Peas.

TFL! :)

CONVERSATION

2 commentaires: