How is your week going? Mine is alright... I went to work, came home and did some cleaning up so, nothing fabulous!
I want to share a card I created for this week CAS-ual Fridays. It's really fun 'cause we get to play Tic Tac Toe!!
So, I chose "Scallops", "Kraft" and "Aqua".
Before I show you my card, I want to remind you of a LO I created some time ago! It was (and probably still is) my favorite... It showcased my beautiful badass niece with her scratched knee!
The reason why I wanted you to remember it is because I took inspiration from the scrapbook page to create today card!
So, there you go!
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT
* I like the fact I used stickers for the sentiment. Even if there are big, I think it works well!
* I am really about it because it's the first time I manage to translate a LO into a card... And I love it! It's bright and colourful... You may notice that I changed border punches to adapt the border to the size of the card.
* The papers and stickers
* The border punch... I don't use them enough I think!
* The buttons!
* Does it mean... "everything"?
* Card base: Autumn Leaves
* Papers and stickers: "Dots and Stripes - Candy shoppe" from Echo Park