See, when I don't promise anything, I post twice in the same day!
Today, I am sharing a LO I made using one of Shimelle's sketches.
And here is what I came up with, using some old and new products I just got yesterday!! (massive haul... hum hum).
And a few close-ups
|Used some Thickers from my stash and|
I tuck memorabilia from my birthday in
the homemade pocket!
|I even included the little blackboard we|
put on tables for the names :)
|Something better than a lil' cluster? The|
small pocket is from the Smash books :)
|Added some fiber at the bottom to add|
some blue. The square on the left is from MME
|Nothing better than a rub-on final touch!|
* I've had the papers, rub-ons and elements from the BG "Life of the Party" for a while now
* The blue "fiber" thingie at the bottom is old as too!
* The MME square at the bottom of the photos and the two journaling tags are from my last haul, but I hadn't used any of the latter yet! GOOD, GOOD!
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* It's cheery and colourful
* I am happy with the cluster
* I loved using new and old things :)
* The brads and chipboard elements are from the Kraft Fun Day collection from MME
* The papers are from BG, the "Life of the party" collection