So, as planned, I didn't post last week because my dad came to visit me, together with my step-mother and my sister. It was great, it felt good to see them and I already miss them a lot!
So, this week end, I tried to play along Shimelle's scrappy weekend! I used the page she first posted and scraplifted it, as asked.
So, here is my take on the challenge:
And here are a few close-ups:
|You'll notice that I used the same|
card as in the original page!
|A little "cluster" never hurts!|
|I don't know why this hand is so popular|
but I love it too!!!!
|I have been wanting one of those bingo|
cards for a long while! *Happy
* The buttons
* The little heats on the right from TPC Studio
* The stencil I used in the background
* The Distress stain
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* I used many brands in this LO: TPC Studio, BoBunny, Echo Park, Simple Stories, Cosmo Cricket, Crafter's workshop, Crate Paper
* I FINALLY used one of my 12x12 background stencils in the back AND some Distress Stain in Picket Fence!
* **Heart** **Heart** the bingo card and other cards I used!