A new xmas

Hello everyone,

Finally, summer has arrived in France! After a few bad weeks, the sun and the heat have decided to show up.

Me? Well, I decided to show one of my other projects, inspired by this sketch: Inspiration sketch.

What I like about this project:

* I used my Big Shot to create the snowflakes
* The type of paper I used to journal on (I can't remember the name of it... it's not acetate but you know)
* I used a stamp in my journaling (of course, it's a technique greatly inspired by Nichol Margouik)
* I used some OLD alphabet (I think it's one of the first I bought)

Here are the pictures








List of supplies (click on the links to access the websites):

·         Cardstock: AC
·         PP: Jovial collection by BG
·         Buttons: From the stash (bought in bulk at Walmart)
·         Floss: SewEasy floss in Red by We R Memory Keepers
·         Big brad: Mango Frost Jumbo brads by DCVW
·         Snowflakes: Sizzix dies + Big Shot
·         Pearls: Unknown
·         Alpha: Hip Chick Alphabet – Sticko by EK Success
·         Stamps (Merry Christmas): Sentiments I by Impression Obsession
·         Border punch: Threading Water Border Punch by Fiskars
·         Red tag: “Christmas Countdown” by Imaginisce
·         Crystal Stickers : Mosaic by Mark Richards

I hope you like it!! TFL

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire