Since I've been in France for 1 and a half month or so, I haven't been able to scrapbook or blog... So tonight, I decided to take the time to do so and to share a project I made some time ago!
I really loved this pic. of my sis and her daughter and I thought it didn't need much... They were so beautiful! When "scrapbook-shopping", I found a Bazzill template... I said to myself: "this is exactly what I need!". I just added a few buttons and TADDA: perfect!
Have a look for yourself
Here is a list of the supplies used:
- PP (no cardstock, the base is also made out of PP): Snowy sidewalks - Glitter + Merry Mistletoe – Varnish
- Buttons: From the stash (bought in bulk at Walmart)
- Stamps (Mom & Daughter): Sentiments I by Impression Obsession
- Rub-on for the title: Unknown
- Little flowers: Spaghetti Pillow Sticker Frames Flip Pack by K&Company
- Circles : Circle templates – In Stitch’z by Bazzill
- Floss: Jelly Beans floss - In Stitch’z by Bazzill
- White Gel pen: Gelly Roll
I hope you like it and TFL :)
See you soon!