Poup'

Hey everyone,

Here is the day for me to share the new "Starting points" from Shimelle Laine.




First of all, let me show you MY take on the starting point


Can you see that I just bought Crackle Paint and Distress stain? Gotta try those babies out!!

It's called "Poup'"... Don't try and find a meaning to this word, there's not. It's just the nickname my best friend and I give each other.

This LO features a picture taken at my brother's wedding last year. Beautiful dress, nice hairdo, good make up: PERFECT TO MAKE A GIRLY PICTURE!!

So, enough talking, here is my take on this project:



At first, I didn't mean to put anything but I put too much paint so I had to fix my mistake

 


I really liked doing this project and I hope you like the result as much as I do!

To make it look less "plain", I used some white acrylic paint and spritzed some all over the place (that's when it went wrong on the top left corner).

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PROJECT

* I used up some Basic Grey stickers I've had for months
* I think I managed to mix different collections pretty well
* I embellished it with several things (which is hard for me to do)
* For the first time, I dared to write my journaling on the LO, no tag or anything!

SUPPLIES

PP
         * Stripped paper: "Fairy Trails", from the Imaginisce "Enchanted" collection
         * Pink 10x10 paper: "Vicki B. Perky" by Bo Bunny
         * Big brown strip w/ polka dots: "Golden Gate", from the My Little Shoebox "City by the Bay" collection
         * Big flowered strip and green strip: "Darling Dhalias", from the Imaginisce "Garden party" collection
         * Orange damask stip and orange tag at the top: "Honeyed", from the BG "Hello Luscious" collection
         * Dark pink paper: "Simply Grand", from the BG "Hello Luscious" collection

Flower stickers: "Sweet threads" sticker sheet from BG
Pearls: Yellow Sunshine pearls by Queen&Co
Letter stickers: Lax Thickers by AC
White paint: "White Wash" Americana paint by DecoArt
Ink: "Antique Linen" distress ink

Hope you like! TFL!

CONVERSATION

1 commentaires:

  1. I love Shimelle's starting points! Your layout turned out fab! Love the colorful papers you used and the fun flower embellishments. Great job!

    RépondreSupprimer