Wanted

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a lovely week end! As for me, I'm pretty happy with the weather and my fiancé is coming back in two days (after I came back from my two-month holidays in France with my family, he went to see his in Tunisia for a week), so I'm pretty happy!

For this LO, I used this sketch I found on Sketch Support (I'm sure you'll all agree that this is a GREAT website):

Originally, this was a two-page sketch, but I decided to only use one side of it, which, I think, worked pretty well!

So here is the LO:

And here are a few close-ups:



Vellum, PP and button

The banner dangles freely, LOVE IT!

 WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO

* I started with a sketch, was not satisfied with how it was coming up, so I adjusted
* I used my big shot to create the journaling tag, YAY!!!
* I used rub-ons I've had in my stash forever

SUPPLIES

* Cardstock: AC
* PP: BG "Hello Luscious"
* Alphabet stickers: "Fantastic" Thickers by Dear Lizzy and AC
* Rub-ons : "Life of the Party" rub-ons by BG
* Pearl: Yellow Sunshine Pearls by Queen&Co
* Brads: "Hello Luscious" glazed brads by BG
* Postage stamp: Handmade Stamp sticker pad by K&Company
* Floss: "Mud Pie" floss which goes with the Sew Easy tool from WeRMemoryKeepers
* Die: "Labels Fourteen", Nestabilities by Spellbinders

TFL

CONVERSATION

1 commentaires:

  1. I like your little sections about "Things I like". Its really positive and a great way of developing your style.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer