Special "HI" to my friend Sabine! I usually wake her up in the middle of the night when her phone bips after I blog (I live in Can. and she lives in Austria, so...).
Well, after this oh so sentimental touch, let me introduce you to one of my latest layouts. I'm no too impressed with the final result but I thought I would share it anyway.
But before that, I am going to share ONE RESOLUTION: I decided to use either a stamp or something from my stash on every LO (or I'm going to try anyway).
To make it, I used one of Shimelle Laine's sketches of the week! And God knows why, her result is WAY BETTER than mine (maybe because she's a star at scrapping?!).
Anyhow, I should have used a different paper for the long strip, this way, I could have journalled without a problem... But what's done is done!
So here are a few pics:
|This I like!|
I hope the result ain't TOO bad, you know!
Even if I'm not too pleased, I'll make the usual sections
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PROJECT
* I like how I used my die cut pieces to make a mat for the title!
* The use of stickers... And the little cute sun
* The stamps, above all the stamped sub-titled!
* Cardstock: AC
* White and black cardstocks: from the stash, not sure of the brand
* PP: "Olivia" (Ashlyn) and "Oliver" (Evan) lines from BG
* "Bain de" : Puffy alphabet sticker by ATD
* "Soleil": "Marquise" Thickers in red
* "Chipped sapphire" distress ink by Ranger
* "Lemon Drops" and "Cough Syrup" by Jenny Bowlin
* Jet Black Stazon Ink
* Border punch: "Threading water" border punch by Fiskars
* Subtitle: "Kiss from the sun" stamp set by Hero arts
* Yellow sentence: "Sentiment I" by Impression Obsession
* Little sun above the title: "Handmade Travel Adhesive Chipboard" by K&Company
* Die: "Label Fourteen" Nestabilities by Spellbinder
* Date sticker: "UPcycle" sticker sheet from Cosmo Cricket