This LO was created for Shimelle's Starting Point:
So here is MY starting point:
Since I had found the pictures I wanted to scrap (a hug between my niece, my nephew and my fiancé), I knew I wanted pretty colorful PP, with a christmasy feel.
At first, I had four pics. I thought I would trim them and make a smaller square, but it looked too "plain", too similar. So I decided to use three... And then I thought: why not use the four of them but hide one of them (I think Shimelle did that once, the April issue of "4x6 photo love" maybe?
Anyway, here is what I ended up with... I was REALLY not sure I would like the result (I was not even convinced by my starting point) but I think I like it now...
Before giving you pictures, let me tell you what I like about this particular project. First of, I like the fact that I didn't use a sketch (I tend to have a hard time not following it exactly) but just a starting point; then, I LOVE the fact that I didn't buy anything new to make this LO; I also like my attempt at clustering and at trying to include more embellies than usual...
|My first attempt ever at clustering embellies|
|See how the little door opens? I like doing this! :D|
* Cardstock: AC
* PP: Dear Lizzy by American Crafts + Petits Rênes by Harmonie
* Alpha: Pink Glittered alphabet by Martha Stewart and Alphabet stickers by BBP
* Buttons: From the stash
* Brads: Glazed, "Hello Luscious" collection, by BG
* Glitter : Crayola Glitter glue
* "Our life" stamp sticker: "Handmade" sticker pad by K&Company
- Border punch: Threading Water Border Punch by Fiskars
- Circle punches: Marvy Uchida
- Heart: Double heart by EK Success
-“Top Boss Watermark” by Clearsnap
- Gun: Ranger heat tool
- Seafoam White embossing powder by Ranger
- Glitter Pink embossing powder by Ranger
- "Cherish": Spring Silhouettes stamp set by Kanban
- Snowflakes: Artemio