See, aren't I gettn better? I didn't let three months go by this time!!
I'm here today with a monochromatic layout I created recently. It makes me really happy for various reasons: 1- I have been wanting to create a monochromatic LO for a while, 2- I used some stuff from many different collections :)
Soooooo, without further ado, there you go:
I decided to be a bit more creative. So, even if I had no power on the outcome, I decided to use it anyway! And I think I really like the result.
Here are a few close-ups
|A close-up of the misting and stamping.|
I created this pennant shape free-hand.
The mist orange mist is Maya Road.
|My first FLAIIIIR! Some journaling spot.|
Some more stamping. Makes me happy!
|Ajouter une légende|
|I used the little strip of the 6x6 pad,|
hence the little hole. The orange sticker is
from the "Snap" collection from MME.
What I like about this LO:
- I used many different collections. When you look for one colour, it seems to me that's it's really easier to find different papers.
- I tried my hand at some "artsy stuff". I really like the result of the blowing on the misting.
- I manage to integrate various things I like (the strip on the left hand side, the clusters)
- I used some scraps!!
- The Heyday collection by SC
- A sticker from the "Snap" collection from Simple Stories
- Some enamel dots and washi from MME
- Some paper from the BG "Serenade" collection
- Mist is from Imagine and Maya Road
- Stamps are from Lawn Fawn
Well, well, I thank you for coming by and will try and come back soon! :)