See how it's been two days and not two months??
I am up with a new card today... I used this LO from Corrie Jones as an inspiration and I must admit that I am really happy with the result!
And here are a few close-ups:
|I inked the wood veneer, stamped a speech|
bubble in black and embossed my sentiment
in blue. I cut out the jar and stamped "Friend" on it.
|Just because I like the view with the card.|
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS CARD
* The fact I used a LO and turned it into a card
* The colour scheme
* I used LOTS of washi
* I used different mediums (wood, embossing, feathers)
* I am not sure of the washi brand... Bought it out of a basket
* The little cut-out comes from the "Yes, please" 6x6 pad from Amy Tan
* Wood veneers are Studio Calico inked with "Frost white" pigment ink from ColorBox
Keep posted to see a LO inspired by this card... Itself inspired by a LO (AH!)
See you soon, I hope :)