A dear friend of mine mentioned that I hadn't posted in forever... And now I see that it's been a month again... SOOOooOOOO, I guess it's time for me to post, indeed!
If everything goes well, my fiancé and I should get married in Sept. in France. I am planning on displaying a few pages as a decoration :) Since my family is from France and his is from Tunisia, telling our story means telling our everyday.. And this includes my lovely kitty cat!
For this page, I used a Studio Calico sketch. It was pretty simple but I love those kind of grid designs. And, for once, I'm happy with the result :)
Here are a few close-ups.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* I machine stitched
* I made mistakes and I was not afraid of starting again
* I hand stitched
* I stamped
* I used mists (to paint the Pink Paislee "G"
* I created my own embellies (the circles and stars on the right, the ticket at the top)
* Papers are from Basic Grey, the Serenade collection
* Stamps are Hero Arts and Aladine
Short and sweet... But better than nothing :) Maybe I should try that more often!
How is your summer going by the way?? Do you have any fun planned?
See you soon (I hope!)