Here is a new LO created for Shimelle's sketch of the week!
So, I really liked the sketch this week so I HAD to play along! I chose I picture from my birthday and decided I would make the first page of the album!
So, here is what I came up with
And here are a few close-ups
|LAX Thickers and handmade|
faux chipboard letters (tutorial
|Some stars and swirls... that's all it takes|
|And more swirls!!|
|Used en embossing folder for this!|
Here is the debossed side because
I changed my mind about what side
|A rub-on and some hand journaling to|
finish it off!!
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* The way I used swirls to add movements
* The fact I FINALLY used one of my embossing folders in a LO
* The fact I *CREATED* faux chipboard letters (*HEART*)
* The LAX Thickers... It's one of the first collections I bought
* The rub-ons... I've bought them WAY BEFORE I bought the papers!
* The cereal boxes I keep (used them to make the chipboard letters)
Please see my 2Peas gallery and the legend under the pics to see the supplies I used for this project