Papa et maman/M. et Mme

Hello lady friends,

Today, I want to share with you two LO. While browsing the BG blog, I noticed several halloween "digital sketches" they shared and I thought: "Why not make those sketches my own with my stash and pics?"

And here is what I came up with



As you may notice thanks to the clothes worn in the pics and the collection of papers I used, those pictures were taken, yet again, during my brother's wedding... And I'm not finished! I really need to find sketches with more pics inside or I'll never finish up with this :)

And here are a few close-ups

I thought I'd add "a few" butterflies to
add movement to the page. Used a
Picture Punch punch

And a little more... You'll notice that I tried
to decorate them...

Fiskars border punch

This sticker comes from the "Sweet Thread"
collection

For this title, I used an Autumn
Leaves
stamp set. I heat embossed
each letter, cut them out and glossy
accented them.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THOSE LO

* Well, I like not having used any white plain cardstock as a background... As I said, I like it sometimes, and sometimes, it bothers me
* You'll notice a thin/not so thin gray border on each LO. Well, I tried to bring back this colour inside (with the colour of the embossing powder in the title of M. & Mme and in the colour of the title in "Papa et maman" (it seems black here but it's not, it's also gray)
* I bought this "Man, Oh, Man" die set from Sizzix (alpha of "Papa et maman") and I'm in love with it! Plus, I'm SOOO happy to be using my Big Shot... I've had a hard time using it at first, but now, I can't seem to stay away from it!

STASH USED

* The butterfly punch
* The sweet thread sticker

SUPPLIES

For a list of supplies, please visit my 2Peas gallery and see the legend under the pics.

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire