Goth Tags

Hello ladies,

I am so sorry I am not more available but I was so used to working at home that I feel like I have no time to myself now. But I absolutely don't regret it, I love working in a company, with great people.. And it's great having a set schedule too!!

But onto the little scrapbooking I managed to do last week end. I created a LO using three pictures I *LOVE*. I took them in Barcelona this summer, in the Gothic neighbourhood. I fell in love with this mix of styles and generations... So I decided I would create a LO. The sketch I used comes from the March "4x6 photo love" class given by Shimelle.

So, here it is.


And a few close-ups.

The big square tag comes from FP,
the round one is from AC and the one
under the title is a Spellbinder die
cut

My lovely rosettes! I'll have to stop, this
album is going to get WAY TOO bulky!


Found this ribbon at Walmart, love it!









WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO

* I tried to mix genres, like in the picture. So I used a "lacy" ribbon with some pretty straight and modern lines. I used a mix of English and French in the title.

* I love the colours... Well, this collection by Fancy Pants is wonderful, I must say :)

STASH USED

* The buttons
* The ribbon
* The alphas

SUPPLIES

Please see my 2Peas gallery

CONVERSATION

5 commentaires: