Xmas card (7)

Hello again blogging friends,

So, here is another card I created for the CAS-ual Friday. See this post to have the guidelines.

It didn't turn out as well as in my head... Maybe the card was too big or... I don't know. Anyway, I thought I would share it anyway because I'll be sending it for sure and because we can't always share our victories, can we?

So, here it is

I think my cat is WAY MORE beautiful than all those girls you
see on those TV games!


So, I found those XMAS washi tapes at Omer De Serres (for those of you who know), I stamped and embossed (in silver, as you can see) a Hero Arts greeting and some Artemio snowflakes.

There is no really stash used or anything, so you won't see my usual sections here...

TFL everyone! OOOHHH and US friends, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

CONVERSATION

5 commentaires:

  1. great card! Love the use of the washi tape! It totally makes the card rock! -Amanda

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love this card with the tape. Your kitty is ADORABLE!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful use of the tape and your adorable kitty did a great job showcasing the card :0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. CUTE display with your kitty! Love the colors and gem details! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab work!

    RépondreSupprimer