First of all, let me thank all the people who leave kind comments! It's really appreciated! For those of you who come on a regular basis (when I leave a message, that is :p), just know that I changed the Membership thingie and it seems to work... So, I'll pop the question: "Will you follow me?" (If your answer is yes, just click on the right side of the page).
Let me share a LO I created for the "Products you love every which way" challenge on 2Peas!
Today, my friend Sabine told me that my scrapbooking was getting way out of hands... I guess she meant I was scrapbooking too much (IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE). Funny thing is, if she started, she would be exactly the same... Because she is such a passionate and creative person. Back in the days, when we lived in NZ, I had a modern appartment and she lived in one of those student rooms. Well, let me tell you I would have swapped anytime!! Her room was GORGEOUS, so well decorated... I was in love with it (but her flatmate was a bit crazy so....). And I know she would love love love all the pretty paper, the little embellishments, the colours... EVERYTHING (Maybe that's why she doesn't start :p)
Anyway, back to my LO.
Once again, I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers.
And here is my take on it
And here are a few close-ups
|I distress stained the yellow ribbon |
to have it coordinate with the yellow of my LO
|A lil' cluster to add balance|
|Getting used to hand-written journaling|
|Again, two fonts|
* The ribbon
* The square brad, I've had it forever I think!
VARIATIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL SKETCH
* The cluster at the bottom
* I used a straight border (to bring a new colour in the LO) and added a ribbon at the bottom for a lil' movement
* I traced lines around the finished LO
* I added some staples for added interest (I always hear ppl say that, so I decided to do so :-p)
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* The use of my Distress Stain!!!!
* I traced a line which is not straight, and I'm ok with that!! :-O
* I didn't follow EXACTLY the sketch!
* Cardstock: AC
* PP: "Social club" by Cosmo Cricket
* Border stripe: "Social club" borders by Cosmo Cricket
* Ribbon: Offray MicroSpool
* Color for the ribbon: Ranger "Distress Stain" in Mustard Seed
* Circle punch: Marvy Uchida
* Circle cutter: Martha Stewart "Simple circle cutter"
* Fées: "Stroll" Thickers in brown by AC
* Bonnes: Bubble Alpha by Mark Richards
* Ink: Colorbox "Frost White"