A new days and a new sketch from Creative Scrappers:
Here is my take:
And here are a few close-ups:
|I took some chipboard squares and covered them with PP|
from the Hopscotch collection. Then, I stuck the letters from
the elements sheet
|Used some AC letters... Good match I think|
|Two borders and a few Diamond Stickles|
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS DESIGN
* I like the four squares...
* I love how I started the title on those squares to finish it up where the sketch "said"
* I *HEART* the Hopscotch collection from BG!
VARIATIONS FROM THE SKETCH
* Used two squares instead of three n the first row
* Used two more squares instead of a rectangle on the second row
* Used two borders instead of one at the bottom
* Instead of adding three embellies, I only "stickled" three of the butterfiles
* The glittery alpha! I've had it for a long while (bought it because I found it funky) but I hadn't used it. And here, I found the perfect opportunity... I think it fits very well!!
Please see my 2Peas gallery: Two Peas - Love everything 'bout you