So, here I am, blogging before going to bed...
Today, I thought I would share a project a tiny bit "different"... It's still a LO, but different because I took two different sketches and made a 2-page LO out of them... So, here they are:
And here is the result
And, of course, a few close-ups:
|Sticker from my stash! looks good over here I think :)|
|Love the size of those pics! I didn't even have|
to resize them!
|I covered the chipboard with Colorbox pigment ink and|
heat embossed it with clear embossing powder!
|Who doesn't like a lil cluster?|
VARIATIONS FROM THE SKETCHES
* I had to change the place of the "big boxes" of paper in order to make them match...
* I adeed a brown line around the whole design to "tie it" together
* I had to continue the borders of one page on the following page (the orange one for ex. or the green one at the top)
* I added clusters of embellies at the left top corner and right bottom corner (too empty otherwise)
* On the right, I had to put the two pics together because of the orange border... It looked weird to have it go under them and have them separate
* I put those big yellow thingies instead of stars on the right in order to match them with the three on the left
* There may be other changed but I guess we have the main ones here!
THINGS FROM MY STASH
* The fiskars border punch I don't use enough
* The chipboard letters I have left from my International clocks project
* The "Vive les mariés stickers"! It's old and I don't even remember where it comes from!
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* I am happy to be able to really modify a sketch in order to suit my needs
* Chipboard letters for the title
* Don't know why, but I really like the left page!
* Border punch: Fiskars Effervescence punch
* Big yellow thingies: Cabochons by Mark Richards
* Green bling on the letters: Rhinestone elements by Mark Richards
* Clear embossing powder: Top boss clear embossing powder
* For the remaining supplies, please visit my 2Peas gallery.
TFL and have a wonderful day!!!