Hello, blogging friends,
I didn't intend to post a LO today but.... I finished one and I have a question for you!!!
First things first, let me show you the sketch from Creative Scrappers I used:
|Pretty cute uh!|
And here is my take:
A few close-ups (for good measure):
|I've been loving mixing fonts lately|
|Anoter rub on flower|
|Rub-on embellishment as well!|
Even if I didn't make a double page (I didn't think I'd scrap this pic at first, I used flowers as embellies in order to coordinate with this LO I made some time ago).
So, QUESTION IS
Shoud I, or should I not, take off those two girl sticker at the bottom right corner? At first, I didn't want to put them but I realize the space was looking empty and I felt lazy so I didn't want to re-do my journaling.
So, what do you think? ON or OFF?
Not much, I have to admit... But I've had this yellow ribbon and this BG brad for a long time... So it kind of counts, doesn't it?
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* At first, I wanted to put Star embellies to coordinate with some other LO (hadn't thought about the one I linked at first)... So I sew a start at the top right corner... Then, I saw the "You make me smile" rub-on and I thought that would be better... BUT I had holes which didn't get covered by the tag... So, I had to fight and find a way to cover up the holes while having something look nice.. And I think it pretty much worked, doesn't it?
* I think rub-on can seem awkward, all flat on a page... So I like putting them on paper and cut around them... Takes more time but it gived it more dimension I think!
* PP: BG "Hello Luscious" Collection
* Rub-ons: BG "Hello Luscious" Rub-on book
* Brad: "Hello Luscious" glazed brads by BG (I didn't remember it was HL, good surprise!)
* Ribbon: Offray MicroSpool
* Stickers (heart and ladies): "Upcycle" sticker sheet from Cosmo Cricket
* Tag sticker (under flower on the left): "Sweet thread" sticker sheet from BG
* "Focus": "Marquise" Thickers in red, by AC
* "Out of": Silver Mini Alpha by ATD
* Ink: "Tattered Rose" distress ink, by Ranger
* Border punch: "Threading water" by Fiskars
* Red pearl: From the stash
TFL and let me know what you think!!!!!