Hello blogging friends,
I hadn't planned on posting today but I wanted to try and participe in BG weekly challenge so I created a very special LO... Why special you may ask? Special, my friend, because it's about my beautiful niece, because I *HEART* BG and because I didn't use any sketch for it... I just let my little mind work the LO out!
So here it is
And here are a few close-ups
|I've seen ppl "circle" their title and I liked it but |
never dared to do it! But here it is!
|A little crackly paint by TH!|
|Ok FINE, I confess!! I didn't let the glossy |
accent dry before taking the pics
|Who doesn't like a little cluster?|
Well, well, well...
* I used some of my washi tape!! I put some on the round shape at the bottom left corner!
* I've had the brads for a long time!
* The chipboard (circles and frame)... Not old old stash, I've had it for a month or so... But I had bought the packages and hadn't even opened them up! SO, I AM ALL EXCITED ABOUT IT!
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* The fast that I didn't use any sketch
* For once, my cluster actually looks like a cluster
* The chipboard
* The framed photo (I'm always scared of doing this)
* Cardstock: AC
* PP, stickers and alpha for the title : BG Hopscotch collection
* Yellow one at the top right and bottom left corners: Bo Bunny DD Buttercup brad
* Blue one on the flower: Hello Luscious glazed brads by BG
* Paint: "Mustard seed" Distress Crackle Paint by Ranger
* Chipboard die cuts:
* Circles: "Echo de la rue" laser-cut chipboard by Mangenta
* Frame : "Cadres et éléments" laser-cut chipboard by Magenta
* Ink : "Cocoa" Classic Pigment Cat's eyes ink, Colorbox