Hello blogging friends,
Well, I missed Shimelle's starting point last question and I thought it was out of the question (can I say that?) this week! It may be the last day, but I am ready to enter the "challenge"!
First of all, here is Shimelle's starting point.
And here is mine!
I decided to use paint as well since I've had this Pebeo black paint in my closet for years and I never use it!
And finally, here is my LO
And a few close-ups
|Shiny mosaic, looks like the title|
|Added a little bling!|
Pretty much everything! This paper is from last year. This black paper/cardstock was one of the first papers I bought when I started scrapping. I don't even recall WHEN I bought the silver alpha... Same thing with the mosaic...
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* I love this background paper. I've had it for a long time but I couldn't cut into it! And I'm happy about it now! Shimelle's starting point was a perfect way to showcase it... *HEART* *HEART*
* I used my Big Shot twice in this LO (journaling tag and snowflake)
* I LOOOOOOOOOVE MY NEPHEW!!
* PP: "Winter Joy" collection by Bo Bunny
* Die cut machine: Big Shot by Sizzix
* Journaling tags: "Labels Fourteen" Nestabilities by Spellbinder
* Snowflake: "Snowflake" set by Sizzix
* Simplement: Generations alphabet stickers
* Toi: "Rainboots" puffy Thickers by AC
* Tag on the right: "Upcycle" sticker sheet from Cosmo Cricket
* Mosaic: Grey Mosaic by Mark Richards
* Bling: From the stash
I hope you like the LO and TFL!!!