In order to use up my stash and my scraps, I decided to start making cards... And it kind of stresses me out... It may be because I'm not used to it, but it seems even more difficult to do than scrapbooking!
Anyway, I decided to play along Mojo Monday and to give a try to this sketch
And here is my take
And, of course, a close-up
* I've had the flowers for a long time, I bought them back in May, and I'm happy to finally use them up!!
* I found the piece of torn paper (well, I just tore it but I found a stack of old paper) ages ago at Winners (don't know if you have that in the US) and FINALLY, I used it!
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS CARD
* The general feel to it... I love this paper and it gives kind of a old look.. I don't know how to call it!
* Paper: My mind's eye
* Flowers: Prima
* Black: Colorbox
* Distress ink: Antique linen by Ranger Industries
* Floss: Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers
* Punch: Effervescence border punch by Fiskars
* Stamp: Sentiment 1 by Impression Obsession
I hope you like it, and TFL!!!