As usual, long time, no see... I do feel guilty, you know!
So, without further ado, let me show you a page I created this weekend for the "Sketchy Thursdays" challenge!
I really liked this sketch so I kept many things, but I did change up some others... And here is what I came up with:
This pic features my lil sis when we were at the "Casa Battlo", in Barcelona, this summer! Reminds me of the kind of pics my dad takes, in which he would put an usual object next to a well known one to compare sizes, so we wouldn't forget in the future! Well, we won't forget the size of the door... or my sister's!
And here are a few close-ups:
|Used Tim Holtz' die for the rosette|
|The letters are Magenta chipboard that|
I covered with Colorbox ink and clear embossed
to get a colour that would coordinate with
|For the buttons, I did the same thing:|
Colorbox inks and clear embossing!
|Here, I used "Calico White" Mister Huey.|
The "Date" and "Photos" stamps are
from Toga and the punck is EK Success.
* All the punches... I don't use them as much as I should
* The buttons... I have LOADS of them... Bought them in bulk and two weeks ago, I decided to organize them by colour! It was quite soothing, good therapy!!
* The stamps and the ink!!
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* I didn't follow the sketch to the letter (can I even say that in English... We do say it in French but...)
* I finally managed to get the effect I wanted with the Mr Huey mist
* All the papers don't come from the same collection but it works!
Please see the list above (under each picture)
* Background: "Decaf Dot" by BoBunny
* Others: "Summer's end" by Fancy Pants