At first, I have to admit that I created this LO for Shimelle Laine's last starting point. I made it on time too, but I failed to submit it... Forgot or whatever. But I'll share it with you anyway, just because I love this page, this collection from BG and this picture of my fiancé and myself!
Here is the starting point:
And here is my take on it:
|I cut four layers of cardstock and |
glued them together to make the hearts.
Then, I glossied accented them (what, it can't
be a verb???)
|Same thing for those hearts. I put some Antique|
Linen on the sticker to give it an aged look
that fitted better on this page, according to me.
Love this black paper by the way!!
|Instead of stopping the strip of paper on the right,|
I decided to keep going to use it as a journaling strip!
(Yes, I'm that kind of girl!!)
The ribbon is AC
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO
* How I created my own embellies (with the hearts)
* There are not many things on it but it doesn't need anything else, because the PP is so busy)
* The big "YOU" (I promise, One day, I'll finish one of my sticker sheets! Have you EVER finished one?)
* The "Happiness is with you" sticker (it's Cosmo Cricket if I'm not mistaken).
* All the paper is from the "Out of Print" collection from BG!